Native Watercraft is upgrading one of the best fishing kayaks on the market. They have been releasing short teaser videos on Native’s Facebook Page and now we know what it looks like, the features and price. It looks like the Slayer and the Titan came together. A new look, a new design and many upgrades from the previous Slayer. It’s a little shorter and a little wider.
See the Slayer Max on Native’s website. https://nativewatercraft.com/max/
The big differences:
- Redesigned hull
- Elevated seating
- Extended Rudder
- Landing gear – Native calls them Sidekick
- Horizontal rod storage (like the Titan)
- Transducer recess
- Side tackle storage
- Paddle storage
- The storage lid is level with the kayak deck
- Electronics ready with a new rotomolded place for batter and transducer
- The new Propel 700 series with a 5 year manufacturers defect warranty
If you are into kayak fishing and haven’t looked at the Native Slayer, you owe it to yourself to looking this fishing machine and their Propel drive, the First with Reverse.
Slayer Max Facebook Teaser Video 1
Slayer Max Facebook Teaser Video 2
Slayer Max Facebook Teaser Video 3
If you prefer Instagram.
Slayer Max Instagram Teaser Video 1
Slayer Max Instagram Teaser Video 2